Bug: Issue with Release Date

Seems to be an issue with the Release Date for Content Modules & Custom Modules.

Issue #1 -
It is March 21st. We are creating a blog item set to March 21st and when testing it online, shows as a Page Not Found. If we set the blog to March 20th, it shows.

Issue #2 -
Same issue when setting blog articles to release at a future date. If we set a blog to release on say March 29th, it won’t go live on the 29th, unless it is set for the 28th (in which case the system thinks it is the 29th).

Looking for a resolve from the Treepl team on this, as we have many clients doing timed and date sensitive posts.

Hi Aaron. Is this on an older site? I’ve found sites created before the timezone correction update have similar issues to this. As the timezone setting needed to be ‘re-saved’ against the instance for it to apply.
You can do this yourself with trial sites, since you can still edit the instance settings, but not for paid sites - you’d need to contact support in that case.

Not sure if this is the same issue you’re facing but sounds like it’s related.

Thanks, it is a live site and was told that this was fixed for all live sites…apparently not.

I have the same issue for custom modules (one live site confirmed so far) Since latest release new module items are added as “inactive” unless I set the release date the day prior to the current date.

1 Like