Different Admin menu layouts for different admin user roles

Additional admin menu configurator layouts that could be assigned to admin user roles.

So if I had a Super user admin user role, they could see all of the items in the admin menu and if I had an editor user role, they could have their own admin menu configurator layout that would only allow them to see one specific custom module.

1 Like

Added here: https://treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/different-admin-menu-layouts-for-different-user-roles

1 Like

@Peter-Schmidt Another usefull thing in this context could be to be able to save and import the menu configuration. At the moment it is kind of a repetitive task to configure the menu and rename items as I mostly follow the same pattern …

1 Like

Good idea @TimL - I’ve added it to the request :+1:

My title for this feature request is terrible. It should be more like “Custom Admin Menu Layouts by Admin User Role”… does that make more sense? Can you change it Peter? (sorry)

1 Like

I’ve changed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Alex_B_Centrifuge I believe this is all achievable if you combine Admin User Roles and Admin User Restrictions (since “Can view” restrictions are applied directly to the admin menu).

1 Like

Thanks @vlad.z I’ll try it out.