Ecommerce AUD Pricing

BC: $61.66 / month
Treepl: Currently $103.61 / month

Thoughts?

Can we please start thinking about AUD pricing?
For AU it comes to approx $1250 a year and that’s before we add in any up-mark.

If you look at comparable Shopify features its only $30 US ($45 AUD)

We have a number of farmers and small business owners that will definitely walk away at that price increase.

I don’t know what else to say, i’m sure business owners will have more to add.

But as I will most likely need to make a recommendation to management about how to move forward on our eCommerce clients, I would love a conversation to happen and for others to throw their thoughts in the mix.

I guess I would also like the Treepl team to throw their thoughts in too. Especially would like to know if Exchange rates was ever a factor in deciding the cost of the new plan.

3 Likes

Well, I guess a thanks is in order! :slight_smile: Wow

The fact that a conversation (not just here, but I know conversation happened behind the scenes as well) can take place and we have the ability to give open and honest feedback AND it not fall on deaf ears, is super refreshing.

So thanks @alex and team. Thanks for making the changes to the price AND lowering some of the access levels of these new features! (super excited to user the liquid API access)

But perhaps more importantly thank you for being open to feedback and considering solutions. I did not expect change that quickly. Having the ability to PARTNER with you guys on shaping the platform is exciting and amazing.

Looking forward to working together and future conversation.

Also to the platform partners… Speak up! They are listening and also get voting in the backlog! More conversation the better!

5 Likes

True dat!
This is what makes Treepl the best. Thanks team!!

3 Likes

Fantastic outcome! With Adobe, we are only ever a ‘partner’ in name only. With Treepl, we are partners in the true sense of the word. Thanks.

5 Likes

With our dollar performing so badly it’s a huge relief to see this. Thanks @alex and all the Treepl team.
:grinning:

1 Like

Stoked with the new pricing plans, they are fantastic!
@alex can the pricing be updated in our Partner Portal as well as it is showing the old one.

You’re welcome. Pricing in Treepl Portal is updated.
Also, the pricing for storage has been updated yesterday as well.
It was accidentally overpriced by 3.5 times :blush:

1 Like

2-5gb Extra Storage in the AU Data Centre shows $180 when it should be $96 Alex.

@peter.medbury Thank you.
Fixed.

1 Like