Event booking form is not updating allocation

My event booking form was working correctly but over the weekend it stopped adjusting the allocation when a booking is made. I assume these are the fields that adjust the allocation

<!-- Allocation - hidden -->
<input type="text" data-event_one_item_price="{{this.paymentAmount}}" name="Payment_ItemQuantity" value="1"/>

My events are not paid but assume the payment item quantity value = 1 is what changes the allocation for the event.

I have tried adding an additional form field : - id=“allocation” name=“allocation” value=“1”
But as I don’t know what field actually updates the allocation I’m running blind.

Can anyone shed light on how to ensure the booking form actually allocates a space?

That Payment_ItemQuantity field you quoted is correct and should adjust the event seats registered.
Do you get any error messages after the Event rego form is submitted?
Does the Event Booking go through ok, but just with 1 seat despite the value you enter into this field?
Is your Event form configured as type SingleItem (on the “Form Builder” tab)?

1 Like

Thanks Adam

Doesn’t give an error message. The form processes but won’t subscribe anyone to the event. The form is set to Generic. I’ll try swapping it to single item.

That seems to have done the trick. Changing the form from Generic to Single item. The reason I adjusted it in the first place was because I could only book an event in the current month - changing the form seemed to fix it but obviously created another problem.

I’ve just tested it today with the form set to Single Item and its working and allowing me to book subsequent months as well.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like