Gallery Pagination not working any longer?

Hey guys, a pretty big issue since I have a few sites that just went live that were using pagination - in Galleries. Seems there is a major bug which is now not outputting pagination. I noticed it on a development site I was working on and it wasn’t outputting, so I checked a live site and it is now not working on that site either.

Had a limit of 24, with pagination. It was working, as I built out the page and tested it when it was working, now it is not.

I sent a support ticket for the development site I am working on where this issue is appearing, but it looks as though you may need to extend this ticket to other sites as well.

ARGH!!! This is now affecting 2 lives sites and 1 development site.

Right now, it just seems to be affecting Galleries from what I can see.

Please advise.

I stopped using Galleries & Sliders because they had no pagination and it it was just so slow. Instead I use nested Custom Modules. This model was working well until last Thursday when everything slowed down (ticket logged about performance).

Custom Modules have Pagination and Search.

Nested Custom Modules do not have Pagination or Search.

I wonder if no Pagination/Search in Galleries & Sliders is related to no Pagination/Search in nested Custom Modules? I certainly don’t need Pagination or Search in the child (Slides) Custom Module but it would make using the parent Custom Module faster and easier, specially when the Admin seems slow.

Well… I get it, but they did fix the galleries and it has been working for me. In fact, the pagination was working in Galleries/Sliders before the last sprint, and now it is not.

Probably when Pagination/Search stopped in nested Custom Modules too. I didn’t notice till it affected what I was doing.

Ya, I have a REAL PROBLEM with this, especially when sites are live, and it was working, and now it is not. QA needs to be improved. Period.

Hello, thanks for the report.
As soon as possible we are checking this moment and answer you soon.
Thank you for understanding!

Thanks @Anastasia I think this issue might also be affecting site search pagination as well.

This is a bug from liquid, we added in a bug fix.

Will the bug fix solve the same problem with nested Custom Modules as well as Galleries & Sliders?

The fix will solve this problem

Thanks @Anastasia - much appreciated.