Linking 'Media' with Custom Modules gives incorrect urls

I am having issues with clients using the ‘Media’ field in Custom Modules to link to a page. If you navigate into ‘Content’ -> ’ Pages’ then select the page, the custom property shows a beginning url structure of /Content/Pages/

This is causing 404 errors and the clients are struggling to utilise this. Is there a work around for this?

I think you would need to use the remove Liquid filter on this to get rid of “/content/pages” every time you use that field.
But we really need a property type “URL” like in BC for this purpose. I’m not sure, I thought it is in the backlog, but I can’t find it at the moment …
Edit: @Peter-Schmidt Is this actually already in the backlog or not? Can you check please :slight_smile:

Thanks @TimL I’m going to have to do that cause it not ideal. I believe this is still the case with the WYSIWYG editor too. A really drama for clients to use as it is not straight forward for them.

Link editor in the WYSIWYG works fine actually. It lists “Pages” and “Page Folder” as modules and gives the correct url from the item settings in the module.

@TimL that’s good to know.

@TimL - It seems I combined it all in this request:
https://treepl-site.treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/give-data-source-access-to-any-item-in-the-system