Login Authentification Help

I’ve been working on my site all morning and now it’s asking me to authenticate. Where can I find the QR Code to scan for authentification? I only get the box to enter the code.
Help!

Is the two factor authentication activated for that site in the admin?

You need to use the Google Authenticator app, available in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store :slight_smile:

Pretty sure it’s activated since it’s asking for a code. I can’t log in to see it. I have the Google Authenticator app but don’t see a QR Code to scan.

Also, more info on 2FA in the docs here:

My window is only showing this. No QR code.

Treepl isn’t showing in my Google Authenticator anymore so thinking I just need to scan the QR code again.

Hmmm, I cant recall how to reset the registration with the app. Perhaps try turning 2FA off and back on (or just leave it off for now until support can get back to you).

Thanks, Adam, I think I’m stuck till I can get ahold of support. I’m not able to log into any sites including my partner portal. Ugh! Thanks for your suggestions! Appreciate you taking the time to help!
s

Not sure if your issue has been resolved Sue, but for others finding this post, if you need to reconnect your Authenticator App with Treepl you’ll need to contact support to generate a new link.
If you’ve lost access to your Portal, contact them via the Treepl website or email support directly.

Yes - resolved. Support was quick to generate a new link for me.