Question about recent updates | Stripe Payment Processing

Hey @vlad.z just asking, but have any of the most recent updates affected the Stripe Payment processing at all? Or are they any new and special form updates we need to make with any new changes?

Just asking because a customer tried to process her credit card on client site which was working but the form submission didn’t go through… just wanted to see if there any updates we need to make before I dive deeper into this with the client/customer.

Thanks,
Aaron

Hi @A3CS
We didn’t make any changes to payment process yet.
There will be huge payment process rework that will come with eCommerce (that will require to re-setup all payment forms).
But for now payment should correctly.
So can you please send a support ticket so we can investigate the issue.

@vlad.z Can we have plenty of notice about when this is going to happen and what sort of changes we will have to make so that we can plan ahead?

1 Like

@hopestew
All eCommerce features including new payment flow will be working under feature flag.
So you could read about all changes and try it out once you will get release notes for eCommerce.
Feature flag will stay for a while allowing you and all other partners to rework all payment forms while they will work using old payment flow.

Ok, thanks @vlad.z just an FYI, I checked my customers Stripe account and the recent customer payment was declined, but still was able to be passed through the Form Submission on Treepl.

I’m going to do a test transaction using my card, but wanted to let you know that failed payments are going through the Treepl form submission process (i.e. CRM / Form Submissions).

Site: shoplocalportmoody.ca

Thanks,
Aaron

The bug will be fixed in the current sprint. Thanks for the notice.