Release and Expiry date: which time zone?

I’ve got some changes happening to a site on Monday and I just wanted to confirm which timezone release and expiry dates relate to.

I’m assuming they relate to the time zone as set in the partner portal admin. Is that correct?

Can somebody confirm this for me? Thanks

Yes, they should be as per the time zone of the site.
There is currently a bug to do with daylight-savings adjustments, but the fix is being rolled out in the hot patch in the coming days.

I just did a test and it’s not the time that’s set on the site.

I just did a test on this server and the item was released in my time zone PST, rather that what the server is set to. Looks like it releases according to the server location time zone: US West in this case.

Is this a bug? I guess it must be. Otherwise what is that time setting for?

Server is set to ET in the admin.

Release date for module item set to 2:57PM PST:

Item is not visible:

At 2:57 PST item becomes visible:

If it was in ET It would have become visible immediately as ET is 3 hrs ahead (it’s 5:57PM ET at the time of this screen shot)

I did a similar test on one of my trial sites and it released at the correct time.

One thing I have noticed is that if you change the timezone in the site settings (via the portal), it doesn’t actually seem to apply. Site remains in the original timezone (this looks to be a bug).
Is it possible that your site’s timezone was change at some point?

Perhaps run this test on another site to see if the results are the same.
I’m guessing it’s a timezone issue with that site only.

Yes I did update the timezone on that site. I guess I’ll update it back to the original so that all of my scheduled releases don’t go out early if the timezone change does kick in at some point.