Root Level Custom Module Page?

Hey @vlad.z wondering when the Root Level Custom Module page will be available? Pretty sure i read somewhere that it was available in the Pro+ plan, but I just tried it and it doesn’t seem to be working.

This is the root level page similar to the Blog Content Module… i.e. if I set up a Blog called /blog then I can make updates to that /blog page and make it index-able.

However, if I make a Custom Module called /blog I get a 404 page not found if I try to click into that page. And, when attempting to make a root folder called /blog (like in BC we could do this and just add an index.html file in that root folder), it changes the /blog root folder I am creating to /blog-1.

Just trying to sort something out for a client so looking for some info here. If not available now, then when?

In the meantime, I suppose I’ll need to use the Blog Content Module in the Pro+ plan to create what I need to do.

Thanks,
A.

@vlad.z wondering if you had any news on this? I have two large clients projects I am bidding on and wanted to see if Treepl is able to handle this or not.

Alternatively, if you can give us the option to expose Page Folders to the Sitemap, this would solve this problem and allows for a ton of flexibility. Right now, although we mark a Page Folder to be searchable by search engine, the back end of Treepl does not expose a page folder to the sitemap automation.

Hi @A3CS
There is no ability to set root as a module slug (it’s done for system modules: Pages, Page Folders and Blogs only).
There is a background feature in development called Advanced URL management. Once it’s delivered it will allow to set any urls to any modules and module items. But it requires to do some internal work on the CMS first.
So the only one thing I can suggest right now is to wait a couple of sprints till we release this feature.

Ok notes @vlad.z thanks for the info and update.

@A3CS I’m going to request this become a backlog item so we can add votes to it and potentially get it prioritized.

Yes please…like you, i need this like ‘yesterday’. Thanks @Alex_B_Centrifuge