A site I have tried to send live is showing wrong cert error

cert showing is for another Treepl partners site.

Hey @Neido this sounds like something support should deal with. I haven’t come across this, but with scant details it’s difficult to know what might be going on here.

Support have been made aware prior to posting, was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing.
Support has been frustratingly slow of late with all the bugs the team is chasing down. If anyone else has experienced and can shed some light on a possible solution I’m always open to trying something while I wait for support.

I thought it might also be prudent to warn others when there’s something weird going on with security so they can check they’re not affected.

I’ve checked, and support have reported that the issue is fixed, however the site still shows as a trial site in the portal (it’s been upgraded) and the site cannot be logged into the backend unless going via the trial site link… despite the site showing on the main domain on the front end.

Hi @Neido,

The issue with the login to the backend via the live site link was fixed yesterday. There’s still a “trial site in the portal” issue pending. We’ll get back to you in the relevant ticket once it is fixed.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

2 Likes