Admin Menu Configurator time saver

When laying out the admin menu I create a default one with updated icons and everything arranged.
This takes a little time so is there any way to save this or duplicate files in a folder so I can just drag and drop it and it’s all done?

It would save so much time setting up the portal each time.

Hi @luke,

Are you referring to the ability to create a custom menu on one site and copy it to another one?

Correct. Basically I’m moving all the items around and changing icons for those item but I have to do this every time I create a new trial site. Would love the option to save like a global default admin menu layout

You could create a “Starter” trial site with this already set up. Then make a copy of it when you want to start a new site. I have been doing this for many other features/options so I don’t have to recreate or adjust them every time. I actually created my “Starter” Template form a live site. I just deleted what I didn’t want and made sure everything was generic. It’s still a work in progress. I plan to have two or three of these depending on the time of site.

1 Like

Great idea, I did think of doing this but not being a treepl partner I ave very little trial sites to play with.

It might be my best option though I just thought there was an easy way to replace icons and menu names from a treepl cms folder or something.