Autofill forms in secure zone with non system fields

Not sure if this can be done…
I know for system fields we can use something like value="{{request.currentmember.FirstName}} to autofill the first name when a user logs into their profile page.

However this does not seem to work for any custom field created. So when I use value="{{request.currentmember.mycustomfield}} it returns nothing.

Is it possible to pre-populate a form with custom fields also?

Hi @Adele_Taylor

You are absolutely right about all of the fields from the CRM. The custom fields you are talking about, where did you create them?
To my knowledge there are no custom fields in the CRM yet, so I am not sure which fields you want to have values from? :slight_smile:

If you mean custom fields in a form that a user filled out and you want to display the value in a mail it would be something like:
{{this.formSubmissionData.fields.custom.mycustomfield.value}}

BTW: I hope I missed something and there is already custom CRM fields :slight_smile:

Hi @Peter-Schmidt , thanks so much for your response.
It seems I need the function to create custom CRM fields after all… because I need the info displayed when someone logs into a secure zone, (so they can update details if necessary).

I believe {{this.formSubmissionData.fields.custom.mycustomfield.value}} only appears on submit
I don’t suppose there is a work around for this?

Custom CRM is coming soon, but the workaround for now would be user submitted custom module items.

1 Like

Much appreciated @Adam.Wilson. I think this will do the job indeed! :grinning:

Hi @Adele_Taylor

Hope you can use this “fix” for the time being, please let us know if you need any help with the implementation or other things :slight_smile: