BACKLOG: Custom Module List Filter Enhancement and Bulk Delete

CUSTOM MODULE LIST/TREE FILTER

Filter - Expired State: Inactive - Currently, this shows not only items that have expired but also items that have a future release date. It’s not an Expired State; it is an Inactive State.
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 2.31.16 PM

I suggest a restructuring of this filter option as: State: All / Active / Expired / Unreleased
proposed
I used Unreleased as the term to describe items with a future release date but it could be something else.

With this change, we will be able to see all the Unreleased or Expired items.

ICONS
We then need to update the icons from an Inactive icon, as we see today on both Unreleased and Expired Items.
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 2.33.43 PM

Two separate icons will help identify these items. If an item is both unreleased and expired then both icons can display after the item name.

BULK DELETE
We need the ability to bulk delete filtered content. Currently, we can only delete 50 items at a time. If I select Expired State: Inactive and I want to delete all the inactive items, I have to do it 50 at a time. This takes time. In this module shown below, I have over 726 items that are no longer needed. So to be able to click Delete Filtered and have all 726 be deleted would be great.

1 Like

@Eugene - Is this something you will handle/discuss “internally” or do you want me to add it to the public backlog :slight_smile:

No, we didn’t.
Please add it to the public backlog.

Thanks @Eugene.

@Rhatch - Added here: Custom Module List Filter Enhancement and Bulk Delete

Let me know if you want me to add or edit anything :slight_smile: