Backlog Request 3018 Discussion - Add Custom CSS, Font Etc. in WYSIWYG

Add Custom CSS, Font Etc. in WYSIWYG

Be able to add custom colors, CSS, fonts in WYSIWYG editor (via Treepl Portal, per site).

=======================================
I’m not sure who the original requester of this was, but I can’t see a need for this

We already have this:

and this:

I’m not sure if they mean something more like this:

Yeah, I think the original request was referring to the ability to add custom colours (like the clients brand colours) and custom CSS classes that you’ve predefined in the stylesheet.

Adding a fonts menu I don’t think would be appropriate (and you could/should achieve this with custom class names).

We had this functionality in BC and definitely helps clients maintain on-brand content and styles.

2 Likes

I think we still need to have the basic <h1>, <h2>, normal etc drop down. Don’t we?

1 Like

I think it would be cool to have the ability to add some custom brand colours the WYSIWYG.

I especially think that having the ability for users to add a custom class from a drop down would be very useful. I could see having a drop down with classes in it, then the user could highlight text and apply the class, just like they would apply bold or italics.

1 Like

Forum link added to request :slight_smile: