Backlog Request: 3rd Party Shipping Integration

@Peter-Schmidt Backlog Request Sir… quoted from my Slack message:

3rd Party Shipping Integrations:** Hey Treepl team, do we have an estimate for when we will have simple shipping integration with 3rd party shippers, such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, etc.? I have a few clients that use one or more of these services and before I move them over to Treepl I need to know if a) if this is on the roadmap; b) which providers will be available?; and, c) when will this be available?

This is a key feature and something that BC has already, so assuming this will impact a lot of migrations moving from BC to Treepl that have shipping integrations already set up.

My suggestion is that all partners list their top 3 preferred 3rd party shippers. I’ll start:

1. Canada Post
  2. FedEx
  3. UPS

Thanks,
Aaron

1. DHL
  2. UPS
  3. FedEx
1 Like

@A3CS

So this request is sort of already there (updated from only being for Australia Post), so I guess we can just update this one with the 3rd party shippers that partners suggest :slight_smile:

https://treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/ecommerce-australia-post-shipping-integration

6 Likes
  1. UPS
  2. USPS
  3. FedEx

FedEx
UPS
USPS

To be honest, I’m really stuck to using alternate platforms if these three aren’t supported unfortunately. Just my three!

Thank you,

• Ryan

@vlad.z any update on when this will be rolled out?

1 Like

Please add ShipStation to the integration list - Using that would essentially offer UPS,USPS, Fedex etc at their discounted rates.

I have a customer requesting this one specifically and they have an API as well as already included in numerous sites as shown here.

Can we get USPS added to the public backlog? Until USPS, FedEx and UPS are integrated with Treepl CMS (and taxes), I’m stuck to moving all sites to Shopify. I’d much rather use Treepl CMS, but the existing features (or lack thereof) are just way too limiting unfortunately.

Up here in the Great White North, we need at a minimum, to compete with the likes of Shopify: FedEx, UPS, Canada Post (this one is important), or Purolator. Hey fellow Canadians - please make sure to vote eh!

2 Likes

I know, I’m being selfish by asking for USPS - lol! Sorry @A3CS! I guess I see Adobe BC’s eCommerce options far inferior to platforms like Shopify, so I’m hoping we’ll have more integration options and just more features in general. I rarely even used Adobe BC for eCommerce because it was so limited. However, Treepl has a lot of great features that Shopify does not have, so I’d love to see Treepl be the best of both worlds. I realize it won’t happen overnight, but I need at least the basics or my clients are going to make me work in Shopify, BigCommerce, or… even worse… Wordpress/WooCommerce (NOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

2 Likes

Hope Australia Post can also be added as mentioned above.

Please can we also get ‘New Zealand Post’ added

https://support.nzpost.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/1469/~/new-zealand-post’s-addressing-api

@cretam - Australia Post is in the backlog :+1:
@wazzafrog - Added to the backlog post :+1:

https://treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/ecommerce-australia-post-shipping-integration

2 Likes

Hi @DMorgan … just wondering if anything ever came of your request on Shipstation or if you were able to figure out a way to use it on Treepl?

Nothing directly - Right now the export is working kind of to import in to Shipstation. They need to add First and Last name to it.
However, with Zapier coming - hopefully it connects the correct data to make that possible. However, in the checkout, the customer is just using flat shipping rate which isn’t ideal.

Hello @DMorgan , just checking to see if you have figured out a good way for orders to get into ShipStation? I’ve been working with Zapier and Email Parser to send orders to ShipStation, but it seems to only work with one line item on the order. If there are multiple line items, I’m not sure how to get the parser to create them.

What’s been working for you on this?
Thanks!

They have simply been exporting and importing the data manually I think. They are frustrated though and eagerly awaiting the API in 6.4 ( I hope that includes Zapier as well).