Backlog request: Custom Module User Facing Secure Zone Listing

The ability to see All items in a custom module under a secure zone no matter the enable status or date just like in the admin.

One current limitation to user-facing custom modules is that they can’t see items that are not enabled, not released, or have ended. Because of this in some cases, I have to create separate start and end dates in the module to control what the visitor sees but still allow the client to see items in a secure zone before the release date and after the end date.

For example, I have a client that we have created a secure zone with multiple custom modules that control content in the secure zone and content in both the secure zone and the website. All of their employees interact with the website via this secure zone. None of them use the back-end admin. Some items they may want to not be displayed based on set dates but they still need access to them to turn them back on or as a reference. Like I said earlier this creates the need to create a new set of start and end dates as well as extra markup and filters which in turn slows down the rendering of the site.

So what I propose is another list option. Currently, we have two options.
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 5.42.29 AM
"List of Member’s Items" as you know only displays items assigned to or created by the logged-in user.
"List of Items" displays all active items.

I would like to see “List of active/inactive items” that will display every item in the module regardless of enable status or release date or end date. This, like “List of Member’s Items”, would only be available in a secure zone.

Could you achieve what you want by creating a required custom field called eg “Show on public website” with two radio buttons: ‘Enable’ and ‘Disable’. Then on the public part of the website, show only items ‘enabled’ but in the secure zone show all.

Yes, you could do that but it would require you to manually turn it on and off. Not the outcome I am looking for.

@Rhatch - Added here: Custom Module User Facing Secure Zone Listing :+1: