BC End of Life Get Together (Vote for day)

Hey everyone, how many of you are getting excited for the BC End of Life? (I know a somewhat rhetorical question!!).

Anyways, there was some discussion within the Treepl community to have a sort of “Post EOL Treehouse Get Together”. I’ve created a poll below of some potential dates/times. Please let me know what works for you. Majority votes will be the chosen date. It will more than likely just be a completely informal get together to just chat about the past, present and future :smile:

Let me know by Monday, September 20th.

Treehouse BC EOL Get Together (potential dates)
  • Sunday, September 26th - 1:00pm (pacific standard time)
  • Monday, September 27th - 8:00am (pacific standard time)
  • Monday, September 27th - 1pm (pacific standard time)
  • Tuesday, September 28th - 1pm (pacific standard time)

0 voters

Thanks in advance.

Zoom meeting link and any other details will be sent after the 20th of September.

Aaron @ A3CS

2 Likes

The EOL get together is a great idea but unfortunately I’ll give it a miss as 1pm Pacific Standard Time is 6am Melbourne Australia time. I’m not particularly social at that hour. :sleeping: Enjoy the party!

5 Likes

Hey everyone, we are going to roll with Monday, September 27th @ 1pm pacific for the Get Together. Here is the zoom link, and I will send a reminder out again via Slack and the Forum later this week.

@adam or @alex are you able to send a newsletter out as well with the link (Alex’s list probably has more people in his list?). Let me know if you need newsletter content.

Thanks,
Aaron

1 Like

@A3CS Send me the content (email or Slack), we will include it into the upcoming email blast.

1 Like