BUGS: User-submitted Custom Module items

BUG 1:
Not sure that user-submitted CM items are honouring site timezone for release date and expiry date IN THE WEB FORM RESPONSE - actual dates in the admin and when later rendering on site are correct.
(I’m testing with a Sydney timezone set)
Release date is always different.
Expiry is different when the date is set in the Create Item form, but not when ‘number of days till expiry’ is used or when left as default/no date set.

BUG 2:
User-submitted items do not honour the expiry date ‘number of days’ value set in the modules default properties.

BUG 3:
Expiry date fields are generated in the Create/Update Item forms even if expiry date is disabled from the CM default properties. (although they are removed if turned off from the Settings > Site User Permissions - but I’d think it should work the same in both cases?)

BUG 4:
Expiration Date input in the Create/Update Item forms is added as a type=“text” input - suggest changing to a type=“date” (as per custom properties dateTime fields)

2 Likes

I appreciate that you’re taking the time to work through and report all these bugs. You’re making treepl better for all of us.

1 Like

Thanks @Alex_B_Centrifuge. It’s a ‘side-effect’ of doing the documentation :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Adam.Wilson Also, thank you for doing the documentation!

Added here: https://treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/bugs-user-submitted-custom-module-items

Adam Hello, we will add all bugs except BUG 3 - it works correct

2 Likes