Calendar Not Displaying

My calendar displayed fine on the page but after the update (I think that’s the cause), it’s not working now. Anyone else have this issue?
I have test events set up and I’m using this code to display them.
{% include “/cms-assets/includes/event-calendar.inc”, group: “-1”, moduleId: “1827”, category: “Ag” %}
but it’s not working.
Ideas on how to fix it?

I apologies if this is the obvious and you’ve already tried these things. I would:

1. Create a blank page for testing
  2. Try inserting any include. Is that working?
  3. I imagine you have a module insertion in that include that you’re passing the data into via your custom params. What happens if you just put the module insertion directly onto your test page. Does that work?
  4. What happens if you put the module insertion onto your test page without any params, does that work?
  5. Are you custom params being passed to your module insertion. Try creating an include that just spits out the custom params? Is that working?

That may help you track down where the issue is. If the include is working, and the module insertion is working, and the custom params are being passed then you many have a bug on your hands. Worth reaching out to support.

Can you post the contents of your include?
Can you post a screenshot of the html in your dev tools? I’m curious what is being output.

Hi Alex, Thinking maybe it’s a bug because it was displaying correctly last month. Calendar doesn’t display on a blank test page. Here is the the HTML.
Let me know if you see something odd. Thanks for looking at it. I really appreciate you taking the time to help.
s

It’s a known bug, that they are aware of.

1 Like