Components showing multiple errors since last update

Since recent updates, a number of components that were previously working, have stopped working.
Favourites, Case Listings, Order Listings

They now show errors in output when trying to sort by creation time using the new component syntax also.
Favourites: Liquid Error: Field not found in row: OpenGraphPropertiesValue
Cases: Liquid Error: FilterBy/SortBy value ‘CreatedDateTime’ is incorrect

Is anyone else experiencing this on trial sites?

CreatedDateTime is output by the collections toolbox liquid, but the field is DateSubmitted now in the output…

Case id is no longer output in the collection…

Are these live changes being made to production sites too? I imagine a world of pain for agencies if they have to go update a bunch of sites that were previously working fine. I’m dealing with one and its a nightmare.

@Neido Did you put in a support ticket regarding this? Have you had any resolution?

I’d say that all of these error are connected to bugs which should be ironed out in 6.1.3. Some might be related to the new 20 digits long ID for cases, orders, crm items etc. That causes problems as Liquid doesn’t seem to be able to parse numeric values with that many digits.
That being said, some issues might be site related. So I would check after the 6.1.3 update and contact support if any of these glitches remain.

Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t seem to get any notifications to these messages. I’ve been creating tickets and searching qa slack channel regularly and trying to do my part to qa the mess.

As things were getting fixed, so too were more issues being created. Then, after being told things were fixed and checking they were indeed fixed, new fixes were rolled out that re-broke the things that I was no longer looking at since they were “fixed”.

My customers are getting more and more nervous by the day with constant re-breaking of their site prior to launch. Once 26th September rolls round, it’s not like we can just turn back on the old site to work things out - they’ll be out of a site until Treepl can fix all the bugs they’ve created…

I might sound a bit miffed, that’s because I’m losing a lot of sleep over these issues. The site in question was ready to launch…until it wasn’t again. Then it almost was, but I couldn’t test it because of liquid errors that will be fixed with the next rollout but no timeframe on when.

Slowness is now a worry. Intermittent menu disappearances or liquid errors depending on when you look at the site have me thinking I’m using schrodinger’s cms.

I really can’t wait until Treepl becomes a viable option for building again, because the timing of these issues couldn’t be worse.

@James we aren’t alone in our struggles