Custom Module filterBy & filterValue

Working with a custom module with a custom display (One Church One Child List) adding to https://familycenter.trialsite.co/ococ/index in the staff area as a component {% component source: “Center Staff Directory”, layout: “List”, filterBy: “Position”, filterValue: “One-Church-One-Child-Liaison”, limit: “6”, type: “module_of_member” %}
I’m not sure how to list the filterValue…
What I have above is the Position Field which has several positions as a drop down type. It doesn’t offer me any options when I choose filterBy: Position, so I attempted to use the choice with dashes between for the filterValue but it’s not working.
Can anyone help out? How am I supposed to find what string I’m supposed to put into the filterValue for the display to render?

Sometimes it takes a couple of seconds for the filterValue list to populate. If nothing appears at first, wait a couple of seconds and click on it again. In any case, the filterValue name should be exactly how the name appears, ie, if you created the Position name with spaces not dashes between the words, then that is how it should appear within the quotes in your liquid code.

Thanks Hope, that was the issue. Thanks.