Documentation: How to request a feature

Does it make sense for me to just past it in here, or should I link to a .html file. I’ll try pasting and see what happens. @Adam.Wilson Let me know if it’s a PIA to extract the html from a forum post. Also, I tried to match the formatting of the articles in the backlog. Is that easier for you? Would you prefer raw txt?
Here’s the DB link just in case:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Start

How to request features

Public Backlog

All requested and planned features can be found in the public backlog. The public backlog also shows the status of requested features as either upcoming, in-process (with completion date), and previously delivered features.

Treepl has a master plan that lays out the development schedule for all core CMS features that are currently planned.

Scheduled Features: at the bottom of the upcoming features section are feature that are part of the Treepl Master Plan

Treepl CMS Public Backlog

Treepl CMS Public Backlog
Official Treepl CMS Public Backlog showing upcoming, in-process and delivered features.

Treepl CMS Master Plan

Treepl CMS Master Plan
Treepl CMS Master plan represents the development schedule for all core CMS features.

Requesting features

Prior to requesting a feature, please check if the feature or a similar feature has already been requested in the Treepl Public Backlog

Treepl is a community supported platform. Users and partners are encouraged to request features. Features can be requested by posting them in the public backlog section of the treepl forum. Posting feature requests in the forum allows community discussion of feature requests. Additionally, posting in the forum has the added benefit of getting a response from other community members who may have suggestions on other methods of accomplishing you task.

Once features have been added to the public backlog on the forum on of the community members will periodically move them to the official public backlog.

treepl development team considers requests based on development time, perceived demand, and public backlog voting.

Treepl Community Forum | Public Backlog
Treepl forum is the best place to request features.

Voting

Partners have the ability to vote on upcoming features to help inform the Treepl development team which features are highest priority.

Partners can vote by going to the Public backlog, and registering/logging-in via the links in the top right corner. Once logged in you will have the ability to click on the thumbs up icons. Each partner has three votes. Once an item has feature has been completed, your vote is returned to you. You can change your votes at any time.

If you're interested in becoming a partner, details can be found on the Treepl Partner Program page

1 Like

This is awesome Alex. THANK YOU!
Sending a document file is probably best rather than posting directly into the forum.
HTML is great if you want to do that, but plain text is fine too.
You can also email it directly to me if you prefer (I’ll PM you my email)

Thanks again!