eCommerce Point of Sale (POS) Integration

Would love to see some eCommerce integrations with Point of Sale systems. It’s something I’m seeing a lot for platforms like Shopify, bigCommerce, Woo Commerce.

I have a client currently requesting an Integration with Vend POS.

Hi @PetaSimpson, welcome to the forums! Good suggestion. Not something I personally need for my clients, but it would be worth starting a backlog thread about this to get it listed in the backlog and see if there is appetite among the other partners for this feature.

To get this listed in the backlog, just post this in the Treepl Backlog thread. When you start a backlog thread you’re given a template to help flesh out your request. Good an detailed backlog requests that sell features tend to attract votes (assuming the need is there).

1 Like

@Peter-Schmidt is also able to add to the backlog for you, once you have the details together :slight_smile:

Thanks @lee.relianceit Hopefully a few other people are keen on implementing these sort of things. It would be amazing to compete against Shopify and some of the big eCommerce systems!

Thanks @Alex_B_Centrifuge that’s really helpful. I will add it to the Backlog and hopefully get some support from other partners to implement.

@PetaSimpson - As mentioned please add it with as much details as possible and I will add it to the public backlog :slight_smile:

Installing a custom point of sale (pos) software system will ensure a retail business operates efficiently with an integrated application that complements all departments. Customer service will be improved, ensuring loyalty and return business. As well, employees can be traced to determine their effectiveness as good sales associates.

Before purchasing POS software, businesses need to determine that they purchase the best system for their needs. If it is a one-store operation, the software and hardware can both be basic. It will be easy to train employees, the installation and implementation period will be painless, and the transition to the new system will occur very quickly, becoming part of the everyday routine. Expenses will be minimal.