Email Templates and WYSIWYG for Email Campaigns

Does anyone have a workaround for using the Email Campaigns without having the ability to utilise a template or any editing capabilities? I have multiple clients wanting to migrate but they use Email Marketing weekly/fortnightly so I am stuck until I can work out a method for them to use this without having to go into Mail Chimp and send it through there.

There doesn’t seem to be a backlog item for updating this functionality yet?

The Mailchimp integration still has a way to go yet so I’d say directing your client to Mailchimp for campaign creation would be a far better experience for them.
Failing that, the only workaround I can think of is to have them build the campaign on a dummy page (utilising the WYSIWYG) and then copy/paste the code from there into the email content - but this is probably rife with issues (such as relative path images and links).

Yes I thought that was the case @Adam.Wilson. Have so many clients needing Email Marketing running with pre-built templates we have already created that just need to be able to use it the same as what they do currently. I am hoping this is built out asap as it is not usable in its current form.

Agreed and I believe they are working on it.
Short term, I think simply enabling the WYSIWYG interface here would go a long way to making it more usable.

@Peter-Schmidt can this please be added to the public backlog as it is not currently on the list and is really important for many of my clients.

@SiroccoDigital - Sure thing :slight_smile:
@Eugene - Should I add this or are you already working on it as @Adam.Wilson mentioned? :slight_smile:

We are working on adding WYSIWYG to auto response in web forms.

@Peter-Schmidt, please add this to the public backlog.

1 Like

@Eugene - Perfect!

Added here: https://treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/wysiwyg-interface-in-mailchimp-integration

@Peter-Schmidt thank you for the addition. Can we also add a way to save Email Marketing Templates as this is an important feature we use for most clients in BC at the moment.

@SiroccoDigital - Added now, let me know if you need anything else added :slight_smile:

Thanks @Peter-Schmidt and I have already voted on it… :wink:

1 Like