"Emergency Settings" feature discussion

Hello,

In Treehouse Meeting #21 we have already started the discussion about “Emergency Settings” functionality with @Adam.Wilson @CmonGo @Alex_B_Centrifuge @James and now we’ve created a separate thread for this. I would like to share with you the updated design for “Emergency Settings” in the Partner Portal: https://invis.io/FB111R70G87W
We’ll be providing access on request: once we receive a complaint from the site owner that they are unable to get in touch with their partner, we’ll be reviewing the emergency contacts. We already have suggestions from @Alex_B_Centrifuge about the automatization of this process, but in the first version, we’ll release it without this functionality for faster implementation. @Alex_B_Centrifuge let’s discuss it here and then add as a public backlog request.

Any comments and feedback are welcome.

@yulia.a Thanks for making a new thread. I think this will encourage more discussion from partners.

Once question. It’s possible an emergency contact/client may not now that their site is hosted on Treepl. It would be great to have an automated way to inform them and invite them to contact Treepl support.

Can I suggest that even if there isn’t some kind of automated transfer for the first version, that perhaps there is an automated notification perhaps. Just an email that let’s the emergency contact know about where the site is hosted and that they are the emergency contact for said site. Maybe this could be an optional feature that partners could setup when they setup the emergency contact. i.e. [checkbox] “If you (partner) don’t log into your partner portal for [select period of time], then an email notification will be sent to your emergency contact” [Default message or customized message]

I’d love to hear other partners’ thoughts on this.