Existing Mailchimp audience lists

Should existing lists from Mailchimp be visible in treepl? Or is it only the other way round?

Only the other way around from my tests.
With one client I made a new list via Treepl than merged the old list with the new in mailchimp. Seemed to work fine - although this client was only very new on mailchimp also so that may have help. Long term users may need more consideration perhaps.

To expand on a topic that was raised a year ago. I have just discovered that Treepl does not let its platform sync to an existing mailing list (audience) in Mailchimp. Forcing the website owner to create a 2nd mailing list (audience) which requires a paid Mailchimp plan.

This is extremely limiting with most of our clients on the Free Mailchimp account, after coming from BC where it was also free, are now having to pay $10 US /mth even though they only want ONE Mailing List (audience). We also have clients with existing Mailing Lists in Mailchimp that can’t be integrated with Treepl.

Mailchimp has what they call an “Audience ID” used for audience integrations, which will overcome this limitation. At the moment Treepl doesn’t allow partners to use this to connect with existing Mailchimp Mailing Lists in an integration?

I really think they need to add this option to their platform so that users can integrate with existing Mailing Lists in Mailchimp. Considering we currently don’t have any other ways to link a CRM to email marketing on Treepl.

Can I ask the powers that be to add this to the Treepl Public Backlog?

Thank you

@Peter-Schmidt you be, the powers that be :+1:

Hi @lee.relianceit - Thanks for tagging me :slight_smile:

@DeanCraig - I have updated one of the existing mailchimp requests that has some of the same problems. It also already has 1 vote.

Here is the link: https://treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/mailchimp-double-opt-in-and-subscription-status

Thanks @Peter-Schmidt

Perfect. Now for the votes…

1 Like