Format Blog Pagination

I’ve finally got round to building a new site from scratch with Treepl. I’ve figure out most things but don’t know how to get to the pagination code to modify how its rendered. Hopefully its something easy to do?
Does anyone know how ?

see https://theredlinecc.com/blog … the pagination format right at the bottom is what I’m trying to achieve.

Hey @Adele_Taylor looks like you need some styling. Pagination is set up internally as an unordered list, so you can target the ul and li’s.

To display inline, set your li to display: inline-block, to remove bullets just set ul to have: list-style-type: none. Then from there you can style as you wish. You can also target “prev”, “next” and “active” states.

1 Like

Many thank for this! :grinning:

I think the default for this should be the default formatting we all apply i.e. horizontal, no bullets. And maybe there should be an option to output the raw list as displayPaginationRaw. What do you think?

Maybe this should go in the backlog.

1 Like

Yes I think that’s a great idea!

Did this ever get added to the backlog, because my silly non-dev brain is struggling to fix this atm.

It has already been release (v5.9) :slight_smile:
In the component toobox, when you select “Display Pagination” you’ll now have the option to select “Styled Pagination”.
Basically this added a new parameter to the component tag of styledPagination: "true".

WOW! It’s literally RIGHT THERE.
Thank you again overlord :smiling_imp: