Issues with web form submissions

Hi there,
Having had issues previously with forms not being delivered I thought things had been fixed… However yesterday 21 form submissions came through (from one site) at once, and they are mostly from April and May when i look at the CRM.

I’m guessing that the latest release and fixes changed something and this ‘released’ the submissions.

Has anyone else had a similar occurrence? Replying to customers inquiries is so fundamental I just want to understand what has gone wrong here.

Many thanks
Garrett

Yes! We had the same issue on several sites. We assuaged client inquiries by telling them it was a server glitch. Just hoping it doesn’t repeat.

1 Like

Thanks Darren. Yes, it’s a worry. When you see many unanswered emails from customers, many looking for appointments, it’s really not good enough.

I have contact forms that ‘submit’ to the form submissions page, but don’t show any of the formsubmissionsdata object.

There’s also no record of a form submission in the CRM - despite the form looking like it went through.

Fortunately this is only on a trial site, but it’s delaying a launch that has already been delayed about a month.

I had the same thihg happen for one of my clients (11 form submissions came through at 2am on 29/7/21) and now I look back a the CRM they were for April/May also.
Very frustrating as client would have missed out on sales.
I asked support through my portal and they did some testing and all of the form submissions worked as they should.

@Neido Have you tried support for your issue, any response?

@cretam It’s certainly strange and given the importance of forms, it’s really not good enough.

Yeah, and it was fixed about a day later - some change made by the Treepl team had unticked a box somewhere that needed to be reticked for the form to submit again.

The message from support in response to my ticket is that “the issue will be fixed with the next release”. @Darren_Kincaid @Neido @cretam

2 Likes

Good to hear that they worked out the problem.

2 Likes

@cretam certainly hope so!