Link editor changes not saving

One of my clients is having problems editing links (mostly, he is working on old blogposts). He says he clicks on the link, the link editor opens, he updates the link, clicks SAVE and clicks the page’s SAVE button. But when he checks the link, it is still the old one, not the new one. I can’t duplicate this bug. It works fine for me. Has anyone else had any similar problem updating links?

Haven’t had that problem. When we had similar problems with BC, we would ask the client to try another browser, or we would try and recreate it with the same browser. I hate when you are not able to recreate the same bug/problem because it is almost impossible to do anything about it :slight_smile:

I did recommend that he force reload the page to see whether that helps but haven’t heard back from him. He was using Chrome on a Mac – same as what I use. With no disrespect to my client (actually, it’s my client’s husband), he is now well into his 70s and is not enjoying having to learn a whole new cms. I think he just wants to retire. :golf:

Same setup as we use - hmm… very strange! :slight_smile:

Interestingly a client has reported exactly this same issue today. It is only occurring when adding/editing links on old blog posts. I have been unable to replicate the problem. But I have no doubt that the client is accurately reporting her experience as she has good CMS knowledge. So this is a rather perplexing mystery. Interested to know if anyone has any theories or experiences to add here?