Migration glitches, questions about hiring help

Our website was migrated last year to Treepl from a different company. Since then we have had nothing but complications with almost every aspect of this platform. We are a relatively small group of orthodontists and I think we need someone to help us make basic changes with our specific site or to show me how to make changes. Any suggestions? We have not had luck in general with Treepl support. One thought I had was to hire a student who is familiar with this platform to help us…not sure. Any suggestions are welcome.

Hi @smaduke
I’ve sent you a private message regarding this.

Hi @smaduke,

We’re very sorry that your experience with Treepl support wasn’t 100% satisfying. As we value every Treepl user, we are ready to improve the platform and the team taking into account your feedback (positive or negative). We always strive to keep our clients happy and heard since our main asset is strong and sincere communication within our community in an attempt to provide exceptional service. We’re open to discussing this situation with you in every convenient way. Thus, it is critical for us to collect all the necessary details, and since the nature of the topic demands changes, a plan of action will be completed.

Thank you Viktoria
The issue with the support is there, but the bigger issue was problems with migration.
I would absolutely love a chat with someone as long as it doesn’t cost a tonne of money
Please let me know how I can set this up
Sandy

Please let us know if a Zoom call works for you, and we’ll set it at your earliest convenience. We can discuss details via support@treepl.co email. Feel free to send us your availability information. Thank you, Sandy.

Yes Monday between 1 pm and 5 pm works, I am pacific time
Please lmk if that works

Please find my reply in your private messages.