Offline Payment Page URL {{this.offlinePaymentPageURL}}

There is a liquid tag in the Deferred Order Payment email for {{this.offlinePaymentPageURL}} but it doesn’t link to anything. Does anyone know how to access this System page so we can take payments that didn’t process?

Hi @SiroccoDigital
It should generate a link something like this:
/deferred-order-payment?orderId=12877807959236673544
with some sort of internal order ID referencing the order to assign the payment to.

Are you sending the email from the Order record in the CRM or some other way?

Yes I am using the ‘Send Deferred Order Payment Email’ and when you receive the email and click on the link that is generated, nothing happens. If I copy the link from the email it is: x-webdoc://027E00D7-A1BA-458F-80CE-08595F4704E3/jacquelinehellyer.com/deferred-order-payment?orderId=12877807959236673651

Hmm, that’s odd. The first part of that link isn’t right (x-webdoc://027E00D7-A1BA-458F-80CE-08595F4704E3)

What does the system email code look like? Can you provide a screen shot of that part of the system email in Treepl?

Also, have you tried sending a deferred payment email to another email address? perhaps it’s the email client altering the link??

The system email setup is default and is as follows - <a style="color: #0091ea;" href="{{this.offlinePaymentPageURL}}">Order payment form</a>

The email system is OpenSRS as it is going to my address and I have tested this in MacMail and iOS Mail and it doesn’t work in either and displays the same link.

Perhaps run a test on another one of your sites sending a deferred payment email to your address and see if the same issue occurs.

And/or submit a ticket to support as it looks like it could be some error in generating the domain protocol portion of the URL.

It doesn’t work on other websites either @Adam.Wilson. I will add a support request.

Did you find a fix for this? I just ran into this too. I’m hoping to find a way to create a payable invoice that provides a link to make a payment on the website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.