Prices for Treepl Sites for a non-partner

Hey guys and girls I’m thinking of putting a site on TREEPL but I really can’t work out the prices.
I’m currently on the free plan and it says the prices double for hosting. If I was to purchase a basic site (Essential) paid annually that’s $490 AUD a year and even if I did become a partner it’s $245 AUD a year for the basics of basic. Is that right or have I missed something? it seems very expensive.

Hi @luke

You can review the pricing for free users following this link: Treepl CMS Pricing Plans for Designers, Coders & Agencies, so it is $359.88/year for an Essential plan. All our pricing is in USD.

@luke If I remember right, the price for Essential is roughly the same as for Business Catalyst Bronze (aka WebBasic+) - for partners though, you’re right.

Ok thanks @Violetta.S and @TimL

@luke I spent a lot of time looking at the other BC replacement options out there, and I did a deep scrutinise of Treepl, only one was slightly cheaper but they are way behind Treepl in terms of build, function and performance. I would say with confidence Treepl are ahead of the pack on a number of levels and overall, for Partners, are cheaper than BC and certainly cheaper than the competition. The cost to client direct leaves plenty room for a profit margin way in excess of the 20% BC offered to Partners. But I would absolutely say, having known Alex+team since 2009-thereabouts, they have by far the most robust and progressive development track-record and offering; they also have a good backup strategy should things go side-ways, which I highly doubt will happen. I initially bought into Partner but have since upgraded to Agency, and it is paying dividends. I will say that I’ve also been involved in WordPress development (which has become increasingly more complex and admin consuming) but in comparison Treepl is hands-down a far more cost effective, simpler and whole solution, as Business Catalyst proved to be when I joined in 2008; and the Treepl roadmap ahead will far eclipse WordPress and many of the others out there.

9 Likes

Thanks, mate. Also, this is no disrespect to the Treepl team they have done an awesome job to get Treepl to where it is today, I’m just being a tight ass. The problem I find with most platforms is the lack of a webapp like function on basic plans. Webapps should be on all plans, it’s more of a function that’s needed than a feature you should pay extra for, isn’t it?
How does everyone set up basic web app usage on a basic website?
I want to set up a projects page with a list of items that open to the details of the project but I didn’t think it really needed the business plan for it.