Product Filter Searching

There are ‘search forms’ for Custom Modules so you can filter by item fields. Is there the same functionality for Products? We need to setup a filtering like this - https://furniture.treepl.co/catalog/beds but with more custom fields that have been added to products and can’t seem to find how we can access the field content for a search form.

Any custom property can be added to the search form by prepending its alias with prop_ for the input name.
The only other thing to adjust in the search form is the module ID.
So for example, my Products module ID is 1844 and I have a custom property called Cushion Material. The search form would be:

<form>
	<input type="hidden" name="prop_ModuleId" value="1844" >
	<label>Keywords</label>
	<input type="text" name="prop_KeyWords" maxlength="255" value="{{request.request_url.params.prop_KeyWords}}" >
    <label>Cushion Material</label>
    <input type="text" name="prop_CushionMaterial" value="{{request.request_url.params.prop_CushionMaterial}}" >
	<input type="submit" value="Search" >
</form>

{% component source: "Products", layout: "List", isSearchResult: "true", type: "module" %}

Keep in mind though, that all search fields currently use the AND condition so all search criteria have to match all those properties of the products to return a result. And each individual field needs to be an exact match as well.

OK great, thanks for the confirmation @Adam.Wilson. With a bit of playing I have been able to add all the custom filters and it looks to be working well.