Quickbooks Integration Once eCommerce is Ready

I have a few clients who have mentioned they would love Quickbooks integration once eCommerce is ready and that would be a big deciding factor in where they move to. I would love to see that integration with Version 5 if at all possible. To be totally transparent, I only have 4 eCommerce websites on Adobe BC, but this would be a huge selling point for me and I think for the rest of the community in some cases.

Thank you!

• Ryan
1 Like

…to further this, I have 2 sites going on Shopify right now which have Quickbooks integrations - looks like there are two types of integrations that we will need to be aware of, if this is indeed on the radar; are:

• Quickbooks sync for each order (pretty standard)
  • Quickbooks sync by daily / weekly / monthly batch orders (combining all orders into one for one batch push/sync).
1 Like

Added here: https://treepl.co/public-backlog-state/request/quickbooks-integration-once-ecommerce-is-ready

Let me know if this needs further details :slight_smile:

Excellent - thank you!

I remember so well how Business Catalyst promoted having a QuickBooks integration. The integration never ever worked correctly even after months of tech support with BC and QuickBooks. It would send some data to QB but not enough to be useful. So, I’m certainly looking forward to Treepl having this feature soon. Beyond this forum I’m not finding anything about it. Does anyone know what’s coming?

Hi @WillzShire
There is a public backlog item for Quickbooks integration as link above.
However, Zapier integration is already scheduled for the v6.2 release so I’d say this would be the initial way for connecting to Quickbooks in the short term.
Treepl CMS Development for Treepl Partners & CMS Resellers

2 Likes

Hello Adam, It has been since Jan 2021 when last visited this topic about integration of QuickBooks into TreeplCMS eCommerce. My client is back again wanting to implement this feature. Can you provide an update? Is this really going to become available? They are switching to QB Online version. Please Advise? Thank You!