Renew Membership to Unpaid Secure Zone

I have a Club Website with Annual Membership and access controlled by a Secure Zone.

Secure Zone Membership is Type Free Access and Subscriptions expire on 1 March each year.

When Members renew their Membership their access to the Secure Zone is extended to the next year.

In BC I had a form that permitted logged-in Members to update their details and extended their subscription.

I can see how to update Member Details. I cannot see how to update the Secure Zone expiry date.

Is there a form that allows Members to update their Membership Details and extend their Secure Zone Subscription the way it worked in BC?

What am I missing? Or do I need a totally different approach?

Like: Read current Member Field Values
Use another Registration Form with Value=Existing Value for existing fields
Use a different WorkFlow. for different messaging

Yes, if you have another secure zone subscription form with the “Secure Zone Expiry Date” field, you can use that to ‘update’ the user’s expiry date.

Not 100% sure if this is what you are after @ https://www.artnewsportal.com/

I have setup a Free Secure zone without any expiry date where each member can to sign up for free account fist.

Within this free secure zone the member can sign up to a paid 1 year membership which then grants them access to the paid member area.

This way they always have access to their account and can also signup for the 1 year payed member ship at any time.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks @Adam.Wilson & @Erik for the suggestions.

I used a 2nd Secure Zone Registration Form, with a separate workflow, only available to the logged in Member to handle the member renewals.

Members have to verify/update a lot of information stored in Advanced CRM Groups so each is read & inserted into the from fields as values.

The secure zone is free but the Members have to pay via a PayPal button before they join/renew. I think the organisation will agree to implementing a payment gateway this calendar year.

So far so good.