Request: Increase to the amount of workflows on Business plan

One of the “Inclusion Hoops” with Treepl, we are trying to overcome, is the fact that we are limited to only 1 workflow on the Business plan.
On BC this functionality was unlimited on all plans. We could have as many workflows as we needed, even on the silver plan.
More often than not, business have multiple departments they would like emails to go to.
I understand its probably a non issue for some, but it has come up at times for us.

Rather than just ask for unlimited workflows on all plans, as that may be unrealistic, I propose having a limit of 5 or 10 workflows on business and then unlimited on Pro and above.

Happy to hear community feedback on this and would really love to hear @alex and/or Team thoughts on this as well.

Cheers

3 Likes

Agree, that’s going to come up on some of my migrations.

1 Like

Same here! Some of our Silver/webMarketing clients are in a “don’t know yet how to migrate them” status because of that … If we upgrade them to Pro we either have to increase their fees by 25 percent or say goodbye to our service margin.

1 Like

Within current or next sprint, we will unlock custom workflows for Business plan but you will be restricted to one email layout only (as it was in BC). The layout is located in “Email Notifications > System Emails > Workflow Notification”

6 Likes

Great! Thanks Vlad and Team. Looking forward to the additional functionality!
Thanks for looking into this!