REQUEST: POS Integration

Point of Sales (POS) Integration for eCommerce.

I am particularly looking to integrate with VEND, but can see the benefits in implementing for a number of POS Systems. If running a POS system and an eCommerce store it is ideal that they speak to each other for inventory/reporting purposes.

It is also functionality provided by the big eCommerce providers (Shopify, BigCommerce, Woo Commerce etc) and it would be great to be able to compete with them.

I would love a list of POS systems that people think may be beneficial to implement on Treepl, hit me with them!

Interesting :slight_smile:
The payment gateway we had implemented Bambora also have this.
Works in: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, United States as far as I can see. Maybe interesting for some since some of the implementation is already made :slight_smile:

Perfect! That’s exactly the sort of thing I am thinking. Hopefully others see the benefit too.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hey @Peter-Schmidt, Bambora has already been implemented, is that correct? So POS functionality should be available now?

Hi @Alex_B_Centrifuge - yeah it has and we have clients using it. Really a nice integration that the Treepl team did. Not sure how the POS part works, so not sure if the integration needs more work to have the POS “feature” :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Alex_B_Centrifuge I think Bambora is available as a payment gateway, not as a POS Integration. But it would be great to have it implemented.

@Peter-Schmidt thanks for the suggestion. It’s well worth exploring.

I’ve also asked the Treepl team about implementing VEND as a paid service and they’ve advised that it would be better to do so to the whole CMS rather than a custom once-off. So hopefully I can get some traction behind this one.

Cheers, Peta

POS using the Authorize.net gateway would be great. Any word on when/if POS integrations will happen?