Sidekick a browser for working

Hi everyone,

Im not sure if I’m allowed to put this here, but I thought it would help my fellow Treepl people.

If you hate working in browsers as much as me then you will love sidekick https://join.meetsidekick.com/ooklp.

Trust me its so awesome! Basically it’s like an admin portal for all of your admin portals / websites in chrome but its super fast, all your tabs are like webapps and the best of all sessions, where you save a workspace of tabs in a session like entertainment, development, design…etc and can open them all at once. I’m excited as ive been waiting for something like this for a while and it’s damn good so far. Check it out!

2 Likes

Hi @luke
Have no idea if it is “allowed” - I don’t think we have many “rules” here :slight_smile:
For me personally I really like the idea of partners sharing all kinds of tricks/software etc. :+1:

Do you use it for Treepl and how does it help, not quite sure I get what it really does.

It seems like the link contains a referral code - are there any advantages in using that? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s more of a browser that helps organise your tabs and keeps all your browser apps altogether and organised. It’s pretty quick too, and you don’t lose chrome either, as I think in some way it’s built off chrome.

Yeh, sorry, the link is a referral code that will give me free use if I get 20 people on it, but that’s not the only reason I’m sharing.

no referral on this one.

I thought you all would be interested since most would work in a browser daily.

No need to apologize - I don’t mind at all, was just curious what benefits it would have for you and the one signing up :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing @luke :+1: