Still a date issue with sites?

Hey guys, seems there is still an issue with the release dates for custom modules. I really hope this gets solved soon!

Screencast of a custom module not outputting a recently created item when created on the same date. It will appear if I put it back one day.

Hey Aaron, it’s seems to work on my side since the last update to 4.3. Is the status of the item shown correctly in the list view in admin (with that little calendar icon appearing and disappearing)? Because before the fix I found that the status was correctly shown in the backend, while not showing the right behavior on the frontend.

No, per my video… added an item (in my case a Custom Module / Document). Release date in Admin shows as today’s date and it does not show as inactive (it shows as being active). However, when I render the item on the front end site, it does not show. Only when I set the date back by a day does it show.

Looks like the same “fitering bug” they fixed for me on the EU server in this thread: Custom module items are released and expire one day early - just the other way around.

@Denis.l Is this related?

Hi Aaron, how do you display modules? Via filtering or search? Are you use “Advanced search” beta features? This bug exists when “Advanced search” beta features is disable? I also want to inform that in current sprint we allowed release date and time. But I will be grateful if you answer the above questions. That help us to fix current problem.

Hi @Denis.l I have created a video explaining the issue. I un-checked the “Advanced Module Search” from the Beta Features, re-ran my test and everything was working as before. So it looks like the “Advanced Module Search” is causing a date issue when outputting module items using itemTags.

Ok Adam, I understood the problem. We will fix it in current sprint. Thanks for use beta features, by this you help us improve Treepl CMS.

No worries…as much as I like the name @adam and have mad respect for the guy, my name is Aaron - lol!

1 Like

I’m sorry.I was wrong.