Treepl Built Sites in the Hospitality sector (Hotel, Conference Centre)

Hi everyone,

I’ve looked through the Website Showcase on Treepl.co but could only find one site loosely related to the Hospitality sector.

I wanted to reach out to see if any other partners out there have successfully launched Hotel / Conference Centre Site with Events, Registrations, Reservations/ Accommodations Bookings or anything close to this. I am working with this Conference Centre and Resort client and I would love to see them on Treepl but I would need some sites to show them that are currently on the platform.

TIA

-Gilles

If you look for templates, I’d recommend this one: Canvas | The Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template by SemiColonWeb | ThemeForest.
Not only is it the most comprehensive one I’ve ever seen - including templates for hostels and events and shortcodes from everything from datatables to charts. It’s also on the latest Bootstrap version and is updated on a regular basis. All our next projects will be sourced from there.
Backend functionality is a different story though: We have a client with a pretty sophisticated event booking tool, including options for quotas via code and personalized tickets with qr code and automatic check-in. But the hotel reservation/booking part is uncharted territory for us, too. If users should be able to book and pay rooms on the site, you would have to read and write to multiple modules which hold information about rooms and bookings. That’s possible via hidden front end module item submissions. Would be more robust though if Treepl had CRUD functions on Liquid level. Don’t know if I’d want to go there just yet.

1 Like