Unable to download newly created menu layout through FTP

Hi
Unable to download through FTP new menu layout recently was created in the cms the FTP connected correctly to the server and I can download and upload old files that were downloaded the first time when the project was created. under remote server or testing server, it does not show the newly created layout to be able to download them to the local view. Please Advice

Hi and welcome @hijjawia :slight_smile:
So just to clarify, the folder is not showing up under "Content -> “MenuLayouts”?
Are the folder entirely empty?

Just tested and can’t replicate the problem, if I add a new menu through the CMS it instantly adds a folder with the same name as the menu with the layouts.

If this is not the case I think the easiest is to contact support and have them take a look at it :slight_smile:

@hijjawia Welcome! What FTP client are you using? Are you on Dreamweaver? I had some FTP problems with that at the very beginning of working with Treepl, but they got all resolved ever since. But you can double check with @alex.n

Yes, I’m using DW cc.under "Content -> “MenuLayouts” just a new menu was created in the CMS it does not show but the default menu came with a template is there. it’s working now after I created a new admin user solves the issue.
Thanks.