Unable to upload files via FTP

After downloading all the possible files now available via FTP onto our servers, we have found we are unable to upload any changes to these files back onto the Treepl server via FTP (except for Pages).

Are we missing something?

Thanks

1 Like

@DeanCraig you are not alone here… looks like it is not working for most, if not anyone. Was told a fix was to be done by Monday. We can pull down files, but can’t push files back up (except for pages, but even this is a bit buggy).

Hopefully in the future they can check this stuff before pushing it out to us partners.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is another module that has been released with out being properly developed or tested. The Master Plan states “BC Equivalent” which it simply isn’t.

The community including ourselves are wasting a lot of time trying to get functionality to work when it just hasn’t been tested properly. Unfortunately we have had the same experience with the Paid Events and Secure Zones.

1 Like

This breaks my heart :broken_heart:
https://treepl.co/status

Hi Alex, I understand it’s not what you want to hear but we have a business to run and are putting a lot of time into working out some of the released modules only to find they are falling short.

We love what you’re trying to do and I know you are under a lot of pressure but we are finding the term “BC Equivalent” a bit of a challenge. We are scoping projects based on this statement only to find out it isn’t quite correct once we start the project and dive into the workings of the module. Maybe you could be clearer by explaining that a module is aiming to be “BC Equivalent” then list where it is falling short until it is equivalent. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I am totally ok with hearing the reports of things not working as they should.
I believe it’s the most effective way to improve Treepl.
So thank you, it does help a lot and I understand your side.
The issue you have reported will be fixed on your site (and all other sites) in less than 24 hours.

5 Likes

@alex Any update on when this issue is going to be fixed?

I am pretty sure it’s been fixed on March 27 in this release: https://bit.ly/2DvI231

OK, I’ll put in a support ticket. Must just be me.

I find DW still cant upload to treepl sites. Have logged a ticket. Seems to happen often. Like something will trip it , and then it just wont work.

I’ve had no problems uploading to Treepl using DW. Does DW connect without any problems and can you see all the files sitting on the remote server using DW?

I use to have problems every time I set up a new site and connect it with Dreamweaver. Pages would work fine overall, all files would show and download, but Costum Module templates, system pages etc. would trigger an error on upload only after I edited them.
But on the plus side, Aleksey (aka the man who never sleeps) is fixing that every time within minutes. After his fix, everything works perfectly.

1 Like

This is basically my experience with DW. Something like templates or system pages would trigger it to break and then just show an “Internal Data Error” . Aleksey has the ability to refresh the perms and then it works again. This seems to happen every new site.
However on the up side he did mention they are working on a fix. (no timeline advised on the fix)

This still doesn’t seem to be fixed yet. I have uploaded content to my site and I can see it is on the server via FTP but isn’t there when you are in the admin. Can you confirm an ETA on getting this fixed please.

Please create support ticket so we can look into it. Your issue seems to be different from one in initial post of this topic, where you couldn’t upload files at all and/or make edits.

I think that fix has been applied. Don’t have that problem with fresh Treepl sites any more.

Agreed, the DW FTP issues has been solved for me as well.