V6.0 & v6.1 Release Notes

v6.0 & v6.1 Release Notes and video review now posted
Release Notes: Treepl CMS Features for Treepl Partners & CMS Resellers
Video Review:

2 Likes

Thanks @Adam.Wilson for doing the review. Always apprecitated.

Some great new features in this batch of releases. Agreed some bumps on the road, but it looks like they are mostly getting worked out.

I think I wrote the request for the Module notes feature. It would be great to have those notes displayed by default, rather than having to click into them. I think the the per field notes has the same issue. Generally if I’m writing a note then I want it to be displayed prominently. Maybe not everybody does, but it would be great to have the option to have these displayed/open by default so that users can’t miss them.

I agree @Alex_B_Centrifuge, and I found out after the review that the module note not displaying by default and remembering its state is actually a bug. So that should work as expected soon :slight_smile:
(not sure about the per field note though)

1 Like

I agree with @Alex_B_Centrifuge, the notes on the fields to me are instructions on what to put in the field and without them being visible users done know/remember what to do. The UI just isn’t user-friendly. That or open up the placeholder so you can add content. This is one of the reasons I build out secure zones for clients to use to edit custom modules. I can control and explain fields better.

2 Likes

Is there a current schedule for when 6 + 6.1 will be rolled out to live site? Is this posted somewhere?

I started auditing my live site, but then realized they are still all on the previous version.

Hey Alex, I tagged you in slack, but here’s a note from Alex

1 Like