5:28 Page Caching Improvements
7:18 FTP Sync Improvements
8:07 6.2.1 Bug Fixes
8:16 Edit CRM Contact from Front-end
15:49 Mailing List Subscriptions from Custom Reports
20:56 Native Comments
37:49 Printing Invoice, Packing Slip and Packing Labels

6 Likes

Thank you! A lot of good stuff here. Really appreciate your efforts and details.

1 Like

Thanks for the Video @Adam.Wilson. With the new reports → email lists feature, do you know if it’s possible to have multiple reports synched with one email list? i.e. two reports to add to an email list and one to exclude?

Also, agree with your point on using tags instead of subscribing/unsubscribing members for lists. That doesn’t really jive with the Mailchimp paradigm. Also, It would be nice to be able to add members as subscribed, rather than requiring each member to opt in. This is relevant for migrated sites or users that have already opted in on the site.

I would assume you could have multiple reports syncing to the same list, but I haven’t tested it.
You’d probably want to ensure the reports were running at different time intervals though to avoid any possible conflicts if they both ran together.

1 Like

Hi @Alex_B_Centrifuge
UPDATE: Sorry, I was incorrect with my assumption about reports being able to sync with multiple mailing list. It’s actually only one report per list (probably due to conflict reasons).
Hope I didn’t lead you astray on this one.

1 Like