v6.3 Release Notes and video review now posted
Release Notes: https://treepl.co/cms-features

Video Review:

0:00 Intro
0:25 ‘Enable Shipping’ on by default
1:03 Send Invoice Number to Gateway
1:40 Recurring Orders & Canceling Subscriptions
10:14 On-Site-Editor (OSE)
11:22 CRM Contact “states” (email verification flow)
18:34 Updating CRM Contact Data Scopes
22:33 Update form fields naming convention
23:12 Invoice Number Sequence
24:08 Check Wholesaler Status on payment
25:00 Import Contacts (email checking)
25:44 File types added to file system (.stl & .dcm)
25:56 Parent / Child module restriction
27:05 Disk Space Indicator
28:24 Bug Fixes (not reviewed)

1 Like

Hi Adam - Please could you tell me how I get the On-site-Editor to show on existing websites - at the moment it is not showing as a menu item in the left hand column on my live websites.
thank you

Hey @Adam.Wilson - Thanks for another great video!
Quick question re: Recurring subscriptions. Are there email workflows associated with this? In other words, can we send out an email 30 days before the subscription date: “Your subscription is almost up! You will automatically be billed in 30 days…”–that sort of thing?

@Dawn the v6.3 has only been rolled out to trial sites currently. Live sites should follow in a week or so. Then OSE should be available for your live sites.

@Derek_Barnes Good question.
From my knowledge, no, there are no editable email notifications at the moment. But I will double check how all this works and reply back here.

My initial assumption is that these types of emails might actually be handled by the gateway, since the recurring profile is actually set up there. On Treepl’s side, the system just receives a web hook (or similar) to let it know the payment status at time of billing.

1 Like

Excellent thank you - have a great festive break

@Derek_Barnes I can confirm that currently there are no email notifications around recurring orders (this could be a Backlog request, along with any other suggested improvements).

But it does look like Stripe has some email notifications for things like ‘Upcoming renewals’, ‘Failed payments’, and ‘Cards about to expire’ which can be accesses in a Stripe account here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/billing/automatic

The other supporting gateways may have similar emails.

You too @Dawn. Happy holidays!

Thanks so much @Adam.Wilson